<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, August 01, 2008 @ 8:17 AM

Sch's good.except for C

sighhh and nobody knws whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
:( Bias?favourtism?grudges?ignorance?hatred?
Although you are ___________________ but i can seee itttt it's so obvious and it is....sometimes i just cannot tolerate all these !!!!!!!!! but i can't say a thingggggggg and yaaa i just 'hahaha' about it like its damn funny when it isntttttt ))))))): It is soooo tiring.

anyway skip that,hahahaha i just needed to rant a liiittlee weeeennyy bit ya? :D
just had dinner at chomps.Leen cheat my feelings ): she didnt cycle with me sniffles kannan went leen house with us : D it was so funnnnn ! okay not SOOOO but fun.we card-ed! hahaha I OWN THEM FOR DAIDEE AND CHEAT YA? :D

anw we chomped and ...ate and icecreamed.I'm full and glad.
:) but but but...

anyway on a BRIGHTER NOTE!(capslocked)
trips to macs was fun!with quanxiaozi and tracey the other time.
it was funny. hahahaha quanxiaozi being damn giam,doesnt wanna share his TISSUE! and den...moved his table and say' eh dont touc hmy table la! oei my table!dont touch!hand cannot cross!'

damn childish manxxxx grow up ya quanxiaozi? though ure not as mature and shunu as me..but you ought to be a liiiilllllll wiser? dont embarrass me please ):